A Bill Regarding Supplementary Funding for the Miriam Frankl Memorial
1. WHEREAS the Student Government Association bears the mandate of serving its constituents.
2. WHEREAS the death of a student is an issue of universal importance to the Hopkins community.
3. WHEREAS the sudden passing of Miriam Frankl reverberated across all university divisions and beyond.
4. WHEREAS an open memorial service serves the overall interests of those grieving.
5. WHEREAS such a memorial service is to take place on Sunday, October 17th.
6. WHERES there is a lack of necessary funding in order to facilitate such an event.
7. THEREFORE the Student Government Association will supplement existing funding with a sum of no more than $400 to be allocated by the Finance Committee.
It is so ordered.
Sponsors: Josh Ayal
Co-Sponsors: Katy Lefkof, Sean Murphy, Steph Hsu, Saharsh Patel, Max Dworin, Bennett Givens
PASSED by the Senate by unanimous consent.